COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus) has been declared a pandemic by the World Health Organization. At Proxinet, the health of our employees, customers and partners is our top priority.
OUR CUSTOMERS AND PARTNERS
We are here 24/7 to ensure that our customers and partners are fully supported during this time
Services: We are dedicated to supporting you every step of the way.
We are monitoring any impacts and will communicate to our customers and partners, as appropriate, via normal communication channels.
How can I protect myself?
Clean your hands frequently.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Additional ways to protect yourself:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Put distance between yourself and other people if COVID-19 is spreading in your community. This is especially important for people who are at higher risk of getting very sick.
How can I protect others?
These are ways that you can protect others from contracting COVID-19:
- Stay home if you are sick. Do not leave your home except for medical care. Avoid public areas and public transportation.
- Separate yourself from others in your home. This is known as isolation.
- Call ahead if you need to see your doctor.
- Wear a cloth mask over your nose and mouth. Medical-grade facemasks should be reserved for health care workers.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Clean your hands often and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily.